WHAT DO I BELIEVE SUCCESS IS?
This is what it means to me:
- Loving yourself and accepting all parts of you
- Being courageous, always learning, always growing
- Taking care of your mental, physical, emotional and spiritual wellbeing
- Having great relationships with family and friends
- Choosing to spend time with people who support and challenge you
- Celebrating your successes and accepting your failures
- Building a business around your passions and core values and feeling utterly fulfilled
- Contributing to the wider community
I believe everyone has the potential to change their world, and when they do, the whole world benefits.
HOW DID I GET HERE?
The short answer is: the hard way!
Despite being successful at school, uni and work, I suffered with social anxiety, chronic back pain and IBS through my teens and 20s.
At 29, it got so bad that I burnt out and couldn’t work.
I had no choice but to make some massive changes. I got back on my feet slowly and over time I was managing, just.
When I discovered personal development I finally let go of pain and social anxiety and started to believe in myself. I finally feel like I’m living my life for me.
I constantly work with coaches, mentors and healers because personal growth is a life long journey of discovery that I’m totally loving! I’d love to take you on this journey with me.
I’m qualified as a transformational coach, EFT practitioner and Matrix Reimprinting practitioner.
DITCH SELF-SABOTAGE AND ACCELERATE YOUR SUCCESS
If you are passionate about creating a thriving business but you keep getting blocked by self-sabotage, this guide will help. I’ll take you through what’s really happening and what you can do about it.